UPSC Assistant Director Exam 2021 – Overview
|Board Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Director (AD)|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|UPSC AD Exam date 2021||Updated Soon|
UPSC Assistant Director Exam Pattern 2021
- The exam consists of multiple-choice questions.
- There will be 2 parts to the written test.
- 1/3rd negative marking will be there for wrong answers.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- The question paper consists of 100 marks.
- The medium of the question paper will be in the English language.
Assistant Director Job
- Costing Methods.
- Marginal Costing.
- Standard Costing.
- Material Management.
- Decision Making.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Cost Audit under Companies Act.
- Cost Accounting Records Rules under Companies Act.
- Project Management Techniques.
- Cost Accounting Standard.
- Emerging Concepts in Cost and Management Accounting.
- Costs, Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis.
- Pricing Decision.
- Budgetary Control.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Enterprise Resource Planning.
UPSC AD Exam Syllabus 2021
- Architectural Design
- Basic Design & Visual Arts
- Computer Applications in Architecture
- Theory of Architecture
- Contemporary Architecture
- Estimating & Costing
- Physical Planning
- Professional Practice
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Earthquake Resistant Structure
- Urban Design
- Construction Management
- Ecology & Environment
The post UPSC Assistant Director Preparation Book
2021 appeared first on Exam Inspect.